Friday 13 November 2020

Nothing since August?

 It is with great shame that I note I have not posted anything since August. The culprit?


Gloomhaven!

My wife and I have been playing it every day since I bought it. No time for real life as we are very busy in the caverns and dungeons of Gloomhaven. We've even pre-ordered next year's new game, Frosthaven.

There has been some wargaming activity though, so I intend to catch up on a few posts. I also need to take some time to catch up with everyone else's blogging, my apologies. Anyway, more to come...


4 comments:

Dave Stone said...

Great to hear from you Martin, and that you are safe and well, and by the sounds of it enjoying yourself

Frank O Donnell said...

Good to see you found your way back out of Gloomhaven Martin, as when Doug informed us over on LAF that yourself & Vagabond had ventured forth into that land that you would be lost never to return as I think its like Jumanji in that you can get sucked into it :)

I happen to have Gloomhaven myself & have had it from few months but have not opened the box yet.

Martin Thornton said...

Thanks, Dave. Keeping safe during the crisis. Keen to get over to your blog and see what wonders you have produced whilst I was stuck in Gloomhaven!

Martin Thornton said...

It is very much like Jumanji Frank. You are spot on! Once you open your box, there will be no turning back!