Saturday 20 November 2021

Commander's Briefing for Jhamjarhistan

I am using 'Setting the East Ablaze' by Steve Langan and Cameron Thomson as the rule set for the game.


This was my first game using these rules and I was very impressed. Very easy to use and very little referring to the rulebook. I had printed out the QRS for use by the players, but I had also printed out unit cards, which contained the stats for each unit. An example here:


Each Commander was issued with a briefing folder containing some useful information and some photos etc. just for atmosphere. Some examples here.




Some atmospheric photos for individual folders.

Enver Pasha:


Hella von Zeppelin:


Trotsky:


...and Snapcase (There was a slight wardrobe malfunction during Bunty's photoshoot, an unfortunate gust of wind exposed more than intended. Luckily, the censor has stepped in to protect viewers of a sensitive disposition):

No comments: