Tuesday 10 March 2020

Torturers for Hire!

PURPLE HOOD ENTERPRISES
EXECUTIONERS AND TORTURERS FOR HIRE
Our Day Starts When Your Enemies' Days End!
Prop: J. Rombaud     Est:1680

So reads the sign above the door at the premises where the Purple Hood resides. He does take his work seriously. Jean and his apprentice, Frankie the Mad Axeman are seen here with the tools of their trade and a few of their recent victims. The Governor of Islas de Pasaje de Vuelta, Sir Frobisher Fotheringay-Featherstonhaugh quite often makes use of their services and is probably Jean's best customer. Jean and Frankie have a good reputation for cleaning up after one of their 'wet jobs', none of this 'flesh flying out of the window and incommoding the passers-by!'

11 comments:

A J said...

A gristly gang, but hey, they're just professionals doing a dirty job no-one else wants.

Graff said...

Galloping gore grabbers, that's a gore jus group of minis you have there Snappy. Reminds me of the ol Lead Adventure Forum I use to indulge in with you back in the day, Hey what! Bit of ol cut and thrusting with added black & whites from the photo albums. Remember? :-)

Dave Stone said...

Fantastic additions Martin, in such an unruly place I'm sure he has plenty of work !

Michael Awdry said...

Wonderfully disturbing!

Martin Thornton said...

Exactly right AJ!

Martin Thornton said...

How absolutely superb to hear from you again, old friend! I see you have a new 'nom de plume'. Is Interpol still after you? Keep in touch and let the sands of time not get in your lunch!

Martin Thornton said...

Thanks Dave, I'm sure you are right. The Purple Hood will feature prominently in the game.

Martin Thornton said...

Thanks Michael. I really must catch up with your blog and Schloss Itter. I just wish I was going to Salute to see the finished article in the flesh, so to speak.

Graff said...

I've downsized to a unit and am currently organising myself to be on here permanently with regular posting. It's good to be back with the gang again. Stay tuned. You can delete the solo gamer link, I'm the 'yeah I'll play' gamer now,..a some what more suited title that reflects my ol Lead Adventure Forum campaign medals and bars. Hey what.;-)

Frank O Donnell said...

How ghastly, I love it :)

Martin Thornton said...

Yes, you need a bit of horror in every game!