Thursday 6 May 2021

I Won a Prize!

I have won a prize! Can’t bloody believe it.

Wargames Illustrated ran a competition for painting one of their Giants in Miniature range.

https://www.wargamesillustrated.net/gimcomp/ 

https://www.wargamesillustrated.net/product-category/giants-in-miniature/

I entered my GiM Flashheart which I painted along with Blackadder etc, for my AshLAM ’19 game, ‘Gentlemen, We Will Stand and Fight’.


Captain Edmund Blackadder,  Lieutenant The Honourable George Colthurst St. Barleigh,  Driver Parkhurst and  Squadron Commander Lord Flashheart.

I was the runner-up in the Best Unit/Scenic category. I have won three months access to the on-line mag and my choice of three GiM figures.

I can't remember the last time I won a prize in a competition!

4 comments:

Dave Stone said...

Congratulations Martin, very well deserved with that excellent unit

Martin Thornton said...

Many thanks, Dave.

A J said...

Hurrah! Well done, old chap.

Martin Thornton said...

Many thanks, A J.