Monday 10 June 2019

"The sentries report Zulus to the south west. Thousands of them."

I've been planning a Rorke's Drift game for several years. I have acquired some Empress Miniatures British defenders, some Natal Native Contingent and some plastic Zulus and Redcoats from Warlord. I also have some scale maps and plenty of books! Here are just a few I highly recommend.




Then Warlord announced their new version of the 'Rorke's Drift Collector's Edition'. I'm nothing if not a collector so I have had to put in a pre-order!


The NNC need re-basing I think.


I've put together all the Zulus I currently have and primed them.


I shall get on with painting these whilst I await delivery of the Collector's Edition, mid to late June.

3 comments:

Frank O Donnell said...

Good luck with the new project Martin :)

Michael Awdry said...

Well I am already hooked, one of my favourite periods and still very much on my 'to do' list. Very envious of the Collector's edition.

Martin Thornton said...

I'll put some pictures up when The Collector's Edition arrives, cheers, Michael.