Monday 15 July 2019

Last Days

I've had a copy of Ash Barker's Last Days Zombie Apocalypse game since it came out. Reading the rules for the first time over the weekend, it looks like rather a good game. I've already got some painted minis which will suit the game. I have spent a day re-basing them from grass bases to clear bases as these zombies look like city boys to me! More to come on this, maybe a game soon, I hope.


The Rules


Zombies


More Zombies


Selfless Survivors


Selfish Survivors

9 comments:

Frank O Donnell said...

Great looking models Martin, does the game have solo rules or are you hoping to get someone to play with ?

Martin Thornton said...

No solo rules. It's a 2-player game with the 2 players controlling a team of survivors each. The rules control the zombies. I will play both survivor teams (guaranteed to win then!).

Ivor Evans said...

Great stuff Martin! And another member of the clear thin base brigade, brilliant 😃

Michael Awdry said...

I shall be reading with interest as my copy has sat on the shelf for far too long!

Martin Thornton said...

Thanks, Ivor. I've been doing the clear bases for a while. Now, when I need some minis for a game, I re-base them before I play, so gradually working through them all.

Martin Thornton said...

I hope to play either at the end of this week or next week, so there will be an AAR here. The rules look good.

Michael Awdry said...

Excellent, I shall look forward to that.

Vagabond said...

Does looks very promising, look forward to reading the game report.

Martin Thornton said...

Atenocitis Workshop do a set of tokens for Last Days, so just waiting for them and a few other bits. Then it's 'game on'!